Graphics Software Developer
Updated: Feb 10
Metawave is pioneering disruptive millimeter wave technologies that accelerate the transition to highly automated and fully autonomous ground and aerial vehicle operation meeting safety and emerging services goals. With its patented, high-resolution all-weather imaging SPEKTRA radar modules, and associated software stacks, Metawave is delivering the missing sensor with unmatched long-range sensing and perception based on novel machine learning and AI to automotive, tracking, trains, aerial and drone customers. Its SPEKTRA™ radar is the first automotive analog beamsteering radar with resolution capable of distinguishing objects close to each other, in difficult driving scenarios and in all-weather conditions, making cars safer and smarter. Metawave TURBO™ active repeaters and KLONE™ passive reflectors enable faster, more efficient, and lower cost 5G deployments, bringing connectivity to billions of users both indoors and out. Metawave’s AWARE™AI object classification platform is the first demonstration of real-time radar object classification. Founded in 2017, Metawave is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. Visit us at www.metawave.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow us on Twitter @metawavecorp, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
We are currently seeking an experienced Graphics Software Developer to develop the graphical representation software and user interfaces for our next generation radar products. As part of our fast-growing team, you will be in the entire software life cycle including the design, architecture implementation and test and verification of the software system.
Graphics Software Design
· Work closely with multi-functional teams to understand user and functional requirements
· Define, design and develop 3D GUI components for multiple Metawave products
· UI/UX design for sensor data fusion and display
· 3+ years of professional experience in C++
· 3+ years of professional experience in Vulkan
· 3+ years of professional experience in OpenGL
· Thorough understanding of software development life cycle procedures, including previous implementations of GUI software.
· Proficient in selection and use of appropriate graphic design tools and GUI tools, and GPU optimizations.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong individual contributor and ability to work with a team.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Close attention to detail.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, or equivalent.
3+ years of professional experience with CUDA
Experience with NVIDIA Driveworks
Graduate degree in Computer Science
Experience in the Automotive Industry
Shipped a product to customer
Perks + Benefits:
· Competitive salary package
· Stock options for every employee
· Hybrid in office and work from home plan
· Healthcare + dental + vision + life & disability insurance
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off & paid holidays
· Metawave is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will make a reasonable accommodation for any qualified applicant with a disability, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation and that the accommodation would not impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please let us know if you believe you require reasonable accommodation, or if you would like assistance to complete an application or to participate in an interview. Relocation assistance + reimbursement